|The following are terms and conditions for the sale of
goods that will govern any contract for sale that we enter into with
you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
We advise you to print and keep safe a copy of these Terms and
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights
- We will treat each order for goods as an offer by you to purchase
the goods subject to these terms and conditions. The procedure for
making a binding contract between us is set out in the Purchase
- To order goods through this website you must be at least 18 years
- Goods are subject to availability. If we do not supply the goods
for any reason we will not charge you for these goods and we will
refund any money already paid for the goods. However, we will not be
responsible for compensating you for any consequential or other losses which you may
suffer if we do not supply goods.
- We will endeavor to deliver goods within the times stated but
goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is
sometimes outside of our control. Any dates we specify for the
delivery of the goods are approximate only and we shall not be
liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by
any delay for delivery of the goods. If the delivery date stated
cannot be met we will contact you offering the option to wait until
the new delivery date or to cancel the order. Delivery will not be
longer than 30 Days unless previously agreed with you.
- Goods are not charged for until dispatched.
- As soon as we have delivered the goods you will be responsible for
them. If you delay accepting a delivery, our responsibility for
everything other than damage due to our negligence will end on the
date the carrier tried to deliver the goods to you.
- The price for the goods will be as stipulated at the time when you
place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price
to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices, or the
imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or
omission the price published for the goods on our website is wrong.
We will inform you of the correct price and give you an opportunity
to cancel the order. If the goods have already been delivered, we
will give you an opportunity to return the goods and receive a full
refund of the price and any delivery charges you have paid for the
- All prices on our website are excusive of VAT, delivery and
insurance charges which will be payable as indicated at the time of
placing your order.
- You will only own the goods once we have received payment in full.
- We will supply goods that are free from defects in materials and
workmanship for a period of 12 months (or longer if required by law
or where indicated)
from the date of delivery. This does not affect any other statutory
rights that you may have.
- We will accept the return of faulty products for replacement (subject to
that the goods are in a re-saleable condition. (Returns
- If you order software from us, a license to use the software is
supplied with the product by the publisher of the software. You are
required to comply with the terms of the software license as well as
these terms and conditions.
- Failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will
not affect our right to enforce the rest of these terms and
- The Contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England
and Wales and any dispute will be resolved exclusively in the courts
of England and Wales. We operate a complaints handling procedure
which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise.
If you have a complaint contact us at email@example.com.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time
without prior notice to you.